Due to the current public health situation in Bangkok, CanCham Thailand will organize its Annual General Meeting ONLINE on Wednesday, April 8, 2020. The meeting will start at 16:00 and is expected to last approximately 60 minutes. A link to access the virtual meeting will be provided in the near future.
Only Ordinary Members (Corporate, Individual and Young Professional) duly registered and paid-up with the Chamber before the AGM can exercise their voting rights. If you have not yet paid your 2020 membership fees, please do so by IMMEDIATELY. Please call us at 02 266 6085 if you have not yet received your 2020 invoice.
We encourage you to join the AGM as it is an opportunity for all voting members to be updated on the status of the Chamber and the Canadian community in Thailand as well as to elect the new Board of Directors who will lead CanCham Thailand on your behalf over the next 12 months.
16:30 Meeting opens, video broadcast begins
16:45 Quorum reached and AGM declared open
- Consider and approve the 2019 Annual General Meeting minutes & matters arising,
- Consider and approve the 2019 Annual Report,
- Consider and approve the 2019 Balance Sheet and Statement of Revenues and Expenses,
- Consider the reappointment of the Auditor,
- Consider and elect the Board of Directors for the 2020/2021 year, and
- Consider other business (if any)
17:30 Meeting closed
Download & Instruction:
2020 AGM_Board Member_Nominating Form.pdf
2020 AGM_Board Member_JD.pdf
The completed and executed nomination form must be sent by email to email@example.com along with following documents no later than 17:00 on Wednesday, March 25, 2020.
Current Board members
- A brief biography (up to 200 words)
- A current position of employment and company name
Additional documents for new board members
- A profile picture
- A copy of work permit
- An overview of personal work history
- A summary of qualifications
- A statement of interest in becoming a CanCham Director including an outline of how your contribution will strengthen the Chamber